Vested Outsourcing Benefits
Benefits from adopting a Vested approach:
- An increased focus on innovation towards achieving the intended results, not just the activities that are required to deliver them.
- A working relationship that is mutually beneficial, sharing incentives which drive innovation and cost effectiveness.
- The adoption of mutually agreed Desired Outcomes which in turn creates ownership and a focus from all stakeholders to deliver.
- With an emphasis on Total Cost Ownership and Return On Investment, the Vested approach delivers sustainable results beyond simple “price” reductions.
- Both parties are Vested in each other’s success; with the associated risk and reward shared to align interests.
- Better competition: the partnership is not just about activities provided by suppliers, but solutions that co-create value.
- Consequential benefits whereby the shared focus increases the likelihood of meeting corporate goals and objectives.
Vested is a new way in working in synergistic partnership, it requires a systematic change in mind-set, where by the partners are wholly committed to each other’s success creating a true win – win outcome.
If you would like to talk to someone about the benefits of a Vested approach or simply to find out more, please contact us on this link or call Dr. Vikki Renwick on +44 (0)1506 424270.
Click on the links below to read more:
The following white paper by Dr. Vikki Renwick, also provides an overview of outsourcing models in the CRO space.
Source: Used with permission. Vested®. www.vestedway.com. Vested Outsourcing, Inc.