Hologic Biomarker and Diagnostic Workshop, Presentations
On 11th October 2017, the Biomarkers Team from Hologic held a workshop on understanding the CDx development process – From biomarker discovery to approved and marketed diagnostic product.
The agenda from the workshop is shown in the table below. If you didn’t get chance to attend the workshop, then please feel free to download the presentations and take a look. If you have any questions please just let us know by either completing the form or phoning our team on Tel: +44 (0)1506 424270
Aims of the Workshop – Understanding the CDx development process – From biomarker discovery to approved and marketed diagnostic product.
- The potential and chosen routes for pharmaceutical biomarker discovery and development to diagnostic development.
- Diagnostic Development – the key interactions between Diagnostic development and Drug development.
- The impact of early decisions on the Diagnostic development process.
- Are your clinical trials fit for Diagnostic development?
- Regulatory Challenges.
- Reimbursement Challenges .
|Timings||Suggested talk titles||Speakers|
|8.45 – 9am||Registration (Delegates arrive, coffee, tea, networking)|
|09:30||Welcome Introduction||Jane Kelly, Biomarker Services Manager, Hologic|
|09:45||Diagnostic Development From the Drug Development Perspective||Professor Martin Armstrong, Senior Director Molecular Genetics, Experimental Medicine and Diagnostics, UCB|
|10.15||Diagnostic Development From the Diagnostic Perspective||Dr Paul Docherty, Relationship Management, Hologic|
|10:45||Rx – Dx partnership to enable success||Prof Armstrong, UCB|
Dr Paul Docherty, Relationship Management, Hologic
|11:15||Coffee Break and Networking||Hosted by Hologic|
|11.45||Understanding Regulatory Interactions||Speaker to be confirmed|
|12.15||Understanding Reimbursement and it’s challenges||Danielle Scelfo, Senior Director, Health Policy and Reimbursement, Hologic|
|12.45||Workshop Closing remarks||Hologic|
|12:50||Lunch, Networking and Diagnostic facility tours||Hologic|
- Professor Martin Armstrong, Senior Director Molecular Genetics, Experimental Medicine and Diagnostics, UCB
- Dr Paul Docherty, Relationship Management – Outsourcing, Hologic
- Danielle Scelfo, Senior Director, Health Policy and Reimbursement, Hologic