Hologic Biomarker and Diagnostic Workshop
Hologic Biomarker and Diagnostic Workshop plus Diagnostic Facility Tour
11th October 2017, San Diego
Aims of the Workshop – Understanding the CDx development process – From biomarker discovery to approved and marketed diagnostic product.
- The potential and chosen routes for pharmaceutical biomarker discovery and development to diagnostic development.
- Diagnostic Development – the key interactions between Diagnostic development and Drug development.
- The impact of early decisions on the Diagnostic development process.
- Are your clinical trials fit for Diagnostic development?
- Regulatory Challenges.
- Reimbursement Challenges .
|Timings||Suggested talk titles||Speakers|
|8.45 – 9am||Registration (Delegates arrive, coffee, tea, networking)|
|09:30||Welcome Introduction||Jane Kelly, Biomarker Services Manager, Hologic|
|09:45||Diagnostic Development From the Drug Development Perspective||Professor Martin Armstrong, Senior Director Molecular Genetics, Experimental Medicine and Diagnostics, UCB|
|10.15||Diagnostic Development From the Diagnostic Perspective||Dr Paul Docherty, Relationship Management, Hologic|
|10:45||Rx – Dx partnership to enable success||Prof Armstrong, UCB
Dr Paul Docherty, Relationship Management, Hologic
|11:15||Coffee Break and Networking||Hosted by Hologic|
|11.45||Understanding Regulatory Interactions||Speaker to be confirmed|
|12.15||Understanding Reimbursement and it’s challenges||Danielle Scelfo, Senior Director, Health Policy and Reimbursement, Hologic|
|12.45||Workshop Closing remarks||Hologic|
|12:50||Lunch, Networking and Diagnostic facility tours||Hologic|
- Professor Martin Armstrong, Senior Director Molecular Genetics, Experimental Medicine and Diagnostics, UCB
- Dr Paul Docherty, Relationship Management – Outsourcing, Hologic
- Danielle Scelfo, Senior Director, Health Policy and Reimbursement, Hologic
10210 Genetic Center Drive