Pharmaceutical microbiology testing assesses the safety and efficacy of pharmaceutical products and ingredients through using testing methodologies such as:
- Antibiotic assay testing
- Bacterial endotoxin testing
- Device bio-burden testing
- Environmental monitoring testing
- Microbial examination of non-sterile products
- Preservative efficacy testing
- Sterility testing.
In the articles below we consider each of these methodologies and the importance of pharmaceutical microbiology in quality control analysis and patient safety.
- Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control Services
- Microbial Examination of Non-Sterile Products
- Particulate Matter Contamination of Pharmaceutical Products
Tepnel’s in-house team have a wealth of experience in providing quality control analytical services to pharmaceutical companies developing and manufacturing solid oral drug products, liquid oral drug products and parenterals.
For support with your testing requirements contact Stewart Neithercut, Business Development Manager:
Call : +44 (0)7785 438 308 or +44 (0)1506 424 270
Alternatively, leave your details via the form and we will be in touch.
You can also click here to read more about our cGMP Analytical Services.