Pharmaceutical microbiology testing assesses the safety and efficacy of pharmaceutical products and ingredients through using testing methodologies such as:
- Antibiotic assay testing
- Bacterial endotoxin testing
- Device bio-burden testing
- Environmental monitoring testing
- Microbial examination of non-sterile products
- Preservative efficacy testing
- Sterility testing.
In the articles below we consider each of these methodologies and the importance of pharmaceutical microbiology in quality control analysis and patient safety.
For Support with your testing requirements please get in touch using the contact form below.