Tepnel is committed to developing innovative technologies and “best in class” medicinal products intended to improve the quality of healthcare.
Tepnel associates pledge to display candour, honour commitments and achieve consistency in the products and services they provide; to act with the highest integrity and fully comply with all applicable laws, regulations and standards.
Quality is fundamental to Tepnel operating principles. We strive continuously to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our business processes to create value for our customers, shareholders and Tepnel associates.
It is the policy of Tepnel Pharma Services to:
- Achieve and maintain the highest standards of Quality and service in all aspects of work carried out, recognising that patient safety and client satisfaction are essential for the continued success of the company and for the personal development and job satisfaction of its employees.
- Where applicable, to operate a quality system which is wholly and continuously compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and ISO/IEC 17025:2005(E) accreditation as defined in the relevant statutory instruments, current regulatory guidance and the international standard.
- Ensure that all personnel remain knowledgeable with the requirements of the Pharmaceutical Quality System and comply with the policies laid down in the Quality Manual and any associated documentation.
Hold all personnel as being responsible and accountable for the quality of their work.
- Continuously monitor and improve the quality of performance.
- The Senior Management Team of Tepnel Pharma Services is ultimately responsible for implementing the Quality Policy by means of the Quality System.
Click on the links below for copies of our accreditation certificates
Who we are: Core Values and
Our people define who we are and the type of company we aspire to be.
We are committed to our core values of People, Principled and Progressive thinking.
Knowledge – We have over 20 years’ experience and knowledge in pharma services.
Continuity – Our excellent staff retention ensures continuity of service and strong client relationships.
Processes – Our established scientific processes underpin the delivery of consistently high quality, accurate results.
Expertise – We have an in-house expert team that delivers proven results.
Stakeholders – Our fully committed team works together for the best interests of our customers and Tepnel.
Lean Process – We listen, respond and adapt to our customer’s needs, maximising efficiencies to control budget and streamline projects.
Science – We are highly qualified scientists, committed to providing added value through continual improvement of working practices.
Commitment – We are committed to understanding our customer’s needs and creating tailor made solutions that deliver accurate, high quality results.
Courage – We strive for continual improvement and are not afraid to challenge.
Trust – We work in partnership with our clients, building long-lasting relationships, delivering a bespoke and personal service.
Freedom to operate – As trusted stakeholders we are encouraged to challenge, provide honest interpretation and take ownership of projects for the benefit of both customers and Tepnel.
Honesty – We believe in transparent reporting and interpretation of results.
Quality – Our gold standard approach to quality management underpins all our services.
Ethical – We are ethical in our approach to work, delivering all projects to agreed standards and with a duty of care.
Integrity – We are responsible and honest in our approach to all work.
Teamwork – We achieve the best results, by working together towards common goals.