Nucleon: The market-leading solution to your DNA extraction needs
For more than 18 years, Tepnel’s proprietary Nucleon extraction chemistry has provided a means to extract high quality DNA, an essential requirement for all downstream genomic analysis.
The Nucleon chemistry is designed specifically for the rapid and efficient recovery of high yields of very high molecular weight, pure DNA suitable for long term biobanking. With DNA yields of up to 800µg/10mL from blood volumes ranging from 0.3 – 50mL and turnaround times as fast as 24 hours, Nucleon represents a market-leading solution to your DNA extraction needs.
Nucleon is compatible for use with whole blood, including aged blood samples, and many other sample types including:
- Lymphocytes and buffy coats
- Saliva collected into commercially available kits for e.g. Oragene Kits
- Frozen tissue and biopsy material
- Buccal scrapes / swabs and mouthwash samples
- Cultured cells (mammalian and bacterial)
- Blood cards